Thursday, 23 August 2012
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies invites Grade 12 learners and prospective students to apply for its bursary in Pretoria for study in the 2013 academic year.
Job Reference Number: Bursaries 2013
Job Title: Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme
Company: Mercedes-Benz South Africa
Location: Zwartkop (Pretoria)
Number of positions available: 1
Application closing date: 14 September 2012
- A certified copy of this year’s June exam results or an appropriate progress report if no examination was written.
- A copy of your final results if the NSC (matric) was completed.
- Academic record/transcript if currently studying at a tertiary institution.
- Proof of income/salary* of parent(s) or guardian. (*e.g. payslip or letter from employer or sworn statement or tax return statement).
- A certified copy of your South African Identity Document (ID).
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are financial need, academic potential and field of study.
- Sales & Marketing (Marketing & Communications);
- Computer Science;
- Commerce - Finance (Accounting);
- BEng Industrial and Mechanical Engineering;
- BTech Mechanical & Industrial Engineering;
- Logistics/Supply Chain/Procurement;
- IT; and
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies invites prospective students to apply for its bursary for study in the 2013 academic year.
MBSA is looking for individuals who are achievement driven, passionate and distinctive by thinking and ready to accept new and greater challenges.
The Mercedes-Benz bursary will be comprehensive in that it will cover tuition fees, books, accommodation and food.
There is also experiential learning included with the bursary.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
How to apply?
Please submit the following documentation with your application:
You can attach the above mentioned documents online under the "Manage your CV" section in the 10. My Attachments (e.g. CV, Academic Transcripts, etc) step on the website.
Please also complete the other sections of the online profile >My Registration Details; My Personal Details; My General Information; My Education; My Work Experience and My References.
Other selection criteria:
Bursaries are only available to South African students studying or wishing to study at a South African university.
Preference will be given to High School learners with Mathematics, Physical Science and English as subjects with a Minimum of 70% average.
University of Technology and University students who study full-time, with a minimum of 65% pass symbol in all their subjects, and who follow the following fields of study are preferred.
All applications are invited, however the Division's Employment Equity Plan will apply in terms of the Employment Equity Act, no. 55, 1998.
When completing your online application, if you don't have any work experience, simply highlight N/A in required fields.
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants may expect a reply by 31 December 2012. Please inquire only after 15 January 2013 if by that time you still have had no answer.
Apply online here.