- Created on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 22:00
- Hits: 2641
pwc is offering bursaries in 2013 for students studying towards or learners intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
Qualification Level: Grade 12
Job Type: Bursary
EE Requirements: All Applicants.
Preference will be given to Employment Equity Applicants.
Closing Date: 31 December 2012
Line of Service: Assurance
Division / Group: Assurance-Audit
Grade / Level: Graduates
- Experience Required: 0 years;
- Travel Required: Sporadic;
- Drivers Licence Required: No;
- Overtime Required: Yes.
Responsibilities / Output:
- Must be studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) South African at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants);
- Bursary students are required to maintain a consistently good academic record at University and to pass the required number of subjects in each Academic year to PwC's satisfaction; and
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies. This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded or the number of years for which the bursary is awarded.
Competencies / Skills:
- Grade 12: Must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance;
- Need to be doing Maths (pure Maths not Maths Literacy) and English;
- Must be obtaining over 60% for all your subjects;
- University : Students already at University must obtain consistent passes in all subjects;
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills;
- Must have participated in sport and/or extramural activities at school and/or university;
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential.
Apply online, here.
For more information, visit the pwc website.