Wednesday, 20 March 2013
PriceWaterhouseCoopers has made an Accounting Bursary available for 2014 for a student studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institution of Chartered Accountants). Applications close 31 July 2013.
Bursary students are required to maintain a consistently good academic record at University and to pass the required number of subjects in each Academic year to PwC’s satisfaction.
Bursary holders are also required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies.
This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded or the number of years for which the bursary is awarded.
Competencies / Skills:
- Must be writing for a matric exemption and University acceptance
- Need to be doing Mathematics (Pure Mathematics not Mathematics Literacy) and English
- Must be obtaining over 60% average for all subjects.
- Students already at University must obtain consistent passes in all subjects
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Must have participated in sport and/or other extramural activities at school and/or University
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential.
How to apply:
- Cape Town: Apply online, here.
- Bloemfontein: Apply online, here.
- Johannesburg: Apply online, here.
- Kimberley: Apply online, here.
Closing date: 31 July 2013.