- Created on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 10:42
- Hits: 5780
Application closing date: 15 January 2012
Purpose of the Programme:
General Criteria for Applying to the Programme:
- 23 years of age or younger
- Black African, Indian or Coloured
- South African citizen
- No criminal record
- Minimum 28 points excluding Life Orientation
- University admission to study towards a degree are required
- If you Matriculated before 2008 you must have the following:
- Minimum 4 subjects on higher grade, English & Mathematics and a Matric exemption.
How to apply:
Submit your CV, or Makro Cadetship Programme Application form, together with certified copies of the ID, and matric certificate / statement of results.
Download the Makro Cadetship Programme Application form, here.
Applying by CV, make sure the following are included:
- Name and contact details of your parents or guardian; as well as
- The Makro store closest to you.
How do I get my application to Makro?
Post it to:Private Bag X4
Or Fax it to: 0866878516
Alternatively you can apply online, here.
Application closing date: 15 January 2013.
For more information:
Contact Mamello Motloung or Gail Malada on 011 797 0150 / 0833 or use above email addresses.
Click here for more information about the programme (PDF).
Note only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.