Wednesday, 07 November 2012The Makro Cadetship Programme offers successful candidates the opportunity to study towards a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) degree, specialising in Management, with one of South Africa’s leading Universities. The programme allows the successful applicant to further their studies whilst gaining essential workplace experience, together with the guarantee of becoming a manager in its business upon completion of the programme. Applications for 2013 are now open in the Western Cape, in Polokwane, Nelspruit and Pretoria.
Application closing date: 15 January 2012
Purpose of the Programme:
General Criteria for Applying to the Programme:
- 23 years of age or younger
- Black African, Indian or Coloured
- South African citizen
- No criminal record
- Minimum 28 points excluding Life Orientation
- University admission to study towards a degree are required
- If you Matriculated before 2008 you must have the following:
- Minimum 4 subjects on higher grade, English & Mathematics and a Matric exemption.
How to apply:
Submit your CV, or Makro Cadetship Programme Application form, together with certified copies of the ID, and matric certificate / statement of results.
Download the Makro Cadetship Programme Application form, here.
Applying by CV, make sure the following are included:
- Name and contact details of your parents or guardian; as well as
- The Makro store closest to you.
How do I get my application to Makro?
Post it to:Private Bag X4
Or Fax it to: 0866878516
Alternatively you can apply online, here.
Application closing date: 15 January 2013.
For more information:
Contact Mamello Motloung or Gail Malada on 011 797 0150 / 0833 or use above email addresses.
Click here for more information about the programme (PDF).
Note only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.