Monday, 29 October 2012
Are you a dynamic individual, with a well-balanced lifestyle and exceptional leadership qualities? Are you results-driven and do you have a passion to succeed? Are you up for a challenge and see yourself in a career in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry? Are you hungry to be part of the WAY BETTER Clover Team? If your answer is 'yes' to these questions, you should apply for the Clover Bursary Programme, today!
Are you a high performer that has completed / is in the process of completing your first year of studies towards any of the following qualifications:
- BEng.Mechanical Engineering
- B.Com / Diploma (Logistics / Supply Chain/Transport)
- B.Com / Diploma (Marketing)
- B.Sc. (Food Science)
- BTech (Food Technology/Biotechnology).
- R 75 000 – 00 per year until completion of the approved qualification.
- Continuation of bursary subject to conformance to minimum performance standards as determined by Clover.
- Clover expects its bursars to be WAY BETTER Clover Ambassadors and to maintain high academic standards and exemplary behaviour during their years of study.
- Payments are made directly to the bursar twice a year. The first payment is made at the beginning of the first semester and the second payment is made at the beginning of the second semester.
- Bursars are responsible for the payment of registration and class fees, accommodation, travel and subsistence and books.
- Bursars will be required to pay for subjects that they need to repeat.
- In addition to financial support, Clover bursars are also offered the opportunity to learn more about the world of work through structured vacation work.
- Bursaries are not always awarded in each field of study every year
- The number of bursaries awarded each year is dependent on the business need. Consequently, failure to secure a Clover Bursary is not necessarily due to poor performance on the part of the applicant but may be a reflection of insufficient business demand
- Upon successful completion of the qualification, students will be employed full-time within the Clover Group through the Clover Young Professional Internship Programme and must be willing to be deployed at any of the Clover Sites in Africa.
Closing date for applications: 9 November 2012.To apply online, click here.
Incomplete application forms will not be considered.