- Created on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 09:52
- Hits: 1319
The House of Monatic Manufacturing Bursary 2013 is available to students studying towards a National Diploma: Clothing Management through Cape Peninsula University of Technology in the Western Cape.
Established in 1909, House of Monatic specialises in the production and manufacturing of ladies and men's corporate wear. House of Monatic is a 100% owned subsidiary of Brimstone Investment Corporation, a highly successful black empowering company.
Currently it employs over 800 staff across the divisions of manufacturing, sales, merchandising and retail, with the head office and main manufacturing plant based in the shadow of Table Mountain.
Company: House of Monatic
Location: Salt River Cape Town
Closing Date: 31 October 2012
- Grade 12 / Matric with:
- Mathematics (Achievement 4) or Mathematical Literacy (Achievement 6)
- English (Achievement 4 and above).
What does the bursary provide for:
- Registration and Tuition.
Who can Apply:
- Matric Scholars who meet the minimum requirements.
The following information needs to be provided:
- A brief statement explaining why you have chosen this particular field of study;
- Your contact details;
- Certified copy of your Matric Certificate; and
- Certified copies of the latest results.
Please note: should your application not contain the aforementioned documentation, your application will not be considered.
Postal: Attention HR
PO Box 1434
364 Victoria Road
Fax: 021 442 9595
Tel: 021 442 9400
For more information, please visit the website.